Monday, April 15, 2013

My Favorite Form of Worship

Hey, all! Definitely my favorite form of worshiping God is music. I ADORE contemporary worship music. I can get into all the other kinds too, but there is just something about the contemporary side of worship music that just draws me in. I can focus on the lyrics of song and really think about what the song is saying, you know? And I think it is important to think about what you are singing to God. I mean, if you start singing something like 'Send Us to the Nations' by Jarod Espy (posted below), you had better mean it because God is listening and taking  notice of you. He knows if you mean it or not. Anyway, I've posted some of my favorite worship songs below for your enjoyment! What are some of your favorites? I'd love some new music! :) 

Send Us to the Nations (Jarod Espy)


Be Glorified (Jarod Espy)


Oh How He Loves (David Crowder Band)


Wrap Me in Your Arms (Michael Gungor)


Our God (Chris Tomlin)



Don't forget to check out the giveaway! It ends a week from today. Here is the link for that: Giveaway Link

No comments: