Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hey all! I hope everyone had a wonderful NEW YEAR! Happy 2012! :) My youth group and I went to a local concert on New Years Eve. The Justin Warren Teseniar Band played and a local pastor spoke. Afterwards, we had a bonfire (where my dad ate 4 hotdogs...). It was really fun! The band was REALLY great! They currently have an EP out and I would really encourage you to get it! The songs on it are very well done and immensely encouraging! It is available on iTunes.


The front of the band's EP

Some other news is I will soon be having a giveaway here! It's Jill William's (one of my most favorite authors) newest novel, Replication. More info on that later.

So what did yall do for News Years? Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Christina Icarus said...

OH MY GOSH. M_O. pippincrazy2990 here and I absolutely CANNOT believe that I found your blog. How are you?! How have you been? I have missed you so so so much!!

I am SO following you now. :3

Gosh this is exciting. :D

Katie said...

Haha, so cool! I've been great! Hope you have been too! We need to catch up sometime!!!