Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Days 12, 13, 14, & 15

First of all, I'm so completely sorry for not posting these past few days. My iPod decided to be dumb and not work correctly. Anyway, here are the photo challenges for the the past days:

12- black and white. This is a pic i took at the for King & Country concert I went to. Awesome band!

13- cuddle buddy. I love this pillow!!!

14- upside down. My living room while doing a headstand.

15- flashback. This was my classroom for the 10th and 11th grades... I never thought I would say this, but I kinda miss it! (man... I now feel almost as if I have cussed or something... Haha)

I hope you enjoy the pics! I am going to be starting to review books on here. Hopefully that will start in the next few weeks. I may even have a few more giveaways! :)







No comments: