Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Concerts Galore!

First of all, here is the Photo A Day Challenge that I am doing! If any of you want to do it too, please do and let me know! I'd love to see your pictures!



Now, before I post the daily photo challenge picture later on today, I thought I would tell you a little about what has been going on me with me lately! For the most part, I've settled down into a schedule filled with pretty much just school and church. But last week I went to two concerts! Yes, TWO! I love concerts, you see, so this was a very nice treat! :P I got to meet all the bands and everything! In the words of Whezzy from Dragon Tails, "LOOOOOOVE IT!" (Did anyone else absolutely adore that show when they were little???) Here are some pics of me (and some family/friends in a few of the pictures) with the bands:

Kutless

Rhett Walker

Jason Castro
Dara Maclean
Heavens to Betsy
for King&Country
for King&Country preforming
My Christian artist poster collection :)
I thought I would let yall see my poster collection :) I'm pretty proud of that haha. 

No comments: