Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pinterest

That is right! I got a Pinterest. I'm still trying to figure it out, but I think I'm going to like it. Do any of you do it? If so, tell me about it! What do you pin about? As of right now, all I have pinned about is my photography. People pin about so many different things! I've seen wedding dresses, musical instruments, recipes, animals, etc... Very cool :)

My friend, Ashley, has a blog now! You should defiantly go check it out! She is blogging about her experience in Haiti right now. She is on a mission trip there and so many people have been healed and have gotten saved! Its so amazing to read about her experiences there! Here is the link: Ashley's Blog

1 comment:

Ashley Arianne said...

so i am stalking your blog and i came across this post...for one i am addicted to pinterest as well;) which i'm sure you knew, and two thanks for writing about my blog, that was so sweet:) and i heard you like comments;) love ya!!!!!